Nashua 322 multi-purpose HVAC foil tape is specially designed for taping heating, ventilation and air conditioning joints and seams against moisture and vapor and other general purpose repairs. Nashua Trusted Tapes get the job done right, the first time, every time.
- Taping joints and seams in duct work for A/C, heating, and ventilation systems
- Repairing, patching and seaming reflective insulation
- Extreme high tack, aggressive adhesive provides an instantaneous and durable bond to surfaces
- Performs in all weather applications from 40-200°F
- Aluminum foil backing UV, moisture, mold and mildew resistant
- Can contribute toward satisfying EQ credit 4.1 (low emitting materials) under LEED
- UL 723 classified as to surface burning characteristics
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) content
There are no reviews yet.